Among the many Legal services offered at Carroll Associates are...
Negotiation and Drafting
Visual/Performing Arts & Entertainment Contracts
- Advertising, Subscriber, and Playbill Publication Agreements
- Agency Representation Agreements
- Art Exhibition Travel and Insurance Agreements
- Artist Management Agreements
- Artist Representative Agreements
- Author-Publishing Agreements
- Band Performance Contracts
- Book Publishing Agreements
- Composer Agreements
- Confidentiality Agreements and Releases
- Costume Designer Agreements
- Distribution Agreements
- Employment Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Exclusive Agency Agreements
- Film Production Agreements
- Film Releases and Waivers
- Literary Agency Agreements
- Live Performance Agreements
- Management Agreements
- Marketing Agreements
- Mechanical Licenses
- Merchandising Agreements
- Music License Agreements
- Music Sideman Agreements
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Option Purchase Agreements for Musicals and Films
- Performance Usage Agreements with ASCAP, BMI
- Photographer-Rental Agreements
- Powers of Attorney
- Producer Agreements
- Recording Agreements
- Releases and Waiver of Liability Agreements
- Sponsorship and Promotion Agreements
- Synchronization and Compulsory Music Licenses
- Talent and Modeling Agency Agreements
- Talent Releases and Agreements for Children and Adults
- Television Production Agreements
- Theatre Commercial Leases
- Underlying Rights Acquisition and Option Agreements
Corporate Law and Management Experience for Visual and Performing Artists,
Arts Organizations, Foundations and Charitable Trusts
- Arts Agent and Manager
- By Laws, Articles of Incorporation, Indentures
- Corporate Consulting and Other Services
- Corporate Filings
- Drafted Grant Applications (NEA, Massachusetts Cultural Council and other Private Family Foundations)
- Formation Documents for Private Foundations, Charitable Trusts, and For and Non-Profit Corporations
- Marketing Artists' Works and Handling Reproductive Rights
- Work-for-Hire Agreements
Intellectual Property Law
- Copyright Assignment
- Copyright Books, Trademark
- Copyright Infringement
- Copyright Licensing
- Copyright Registration
- Copyright/Trademark, License Right To Use Others
- Marketing Artist Works
- Reproduction Rights
- Trademark Clearance/Registration
- Trademark Licensing
- Trademark Registration
- Vetting Literary Works for Copyright, Trademark, Defamation, Rights of Publicity/Privacy
- Work-for-Hire Agreements
- Collection Issues And Museum Lending/Tour Issues
- Commercial Real Estate Leases
- Press Releases
- Residential Real Estate Leases
- Residential Real Estate Closings
Carroll Associates consults with clients in the following areas...
- Development (Audience and Financial) including assisting with...
- Grant application research and proposal writing to develop funding from private foundations, charitable trusts and government agencies.
- Targeting and soliciting corporate and individual sponsors.
- Events planning and management for all aspects of fund raising functions, including promotion, prospect lists and invitations, advertisements, site selection, reservations, catering, and entertainment.
- Marketing assistance in...
- Public relations and special news events management.
- Marketing strategies including advertising, from concept through production.
- Creation of promotional materials.
- Management including...
- General business and management guidance to small businesses and individuals.
- Arts organization management.
- Band/music management.
- General arts management advice.
- Artist management includes assisting clients with...
- Business (contracts, licenses, legalities, taxes and accounting)
- Recording (studio research, production, manufacturing, record companies)
- Performance (booking, stage show, touring, sound and lights, performance rights societies)
- Music (repertoire, rehearsals, gear and insurance)
- Promotion (media/publicity, radio, distribution, merchandising, video)
- Management (general planning, marketing plan, networking)
- Education including offering...
- Seminars and classes on the special needs of the arts community for local groups, colleges, institutes, forums, and conferences.
- References include Harvard College, Boston College, and New England School of Law.
Carroll Associates, Counsel for the Arts
396 Washington Street, Suite 322, Wellesley, MA 02481-6209
E-mail us at email@example.com for more info or with comments.
©1993-2006 Carroll Associates (revised 06.04.06).
Programming by Brett Woodvine.